About Lifesaver CPR
Lifesaver CPR strives for excellent customer service by providing flexible, detail-oriented classes so that the student finishes the class confident to save a life.
Special Characteristics of Lifesaver CPR:
- Taught about a 1,000 students
- Emphasizes truly learning the skills so that confidence in their lifesaving abilities are gained over merely getting through the class to get certified
- Flexible scheduling
- Classes at the customer’s house/place of business without extra charge (unless you are more than 25 miles away from McKinney, Texas)
- Certified American Heart Association BLS Instructor
- Authorized American Safety and Health Institute Instructor
- Certified American Heart Association ACLS Instructor (pending)
- All Lifesaver CPR classes must follow the rules of the certifying association, including the no-smoking as noted below.
- Any money to Lifesaver CPR does not go to the American Heart Association but rather to the Lifesaver CPR sole proprietorship.
- All classrooms must be non-smoking (no cigarettes nor vaping).