AHA “Heartsaver CPR AED” class and AHA “Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED” class
AHA CPR + AED class
This class is designed for the lay rescuer (non-healthcare provider) that wants to learn how to fully perform CPR in conjunction with the AED while at the same time earning an American Heart Association certification card upon completion. Whether you have a work requirement or just want to become emergency prepared with learning how to optimally be able to save someone’s life in a moment’s notice, you will leave the class feeling more confident that you could save someone’s life.
AHA CPR + AED + First Aid
This class not only has the benefits of the intended audience for the Heartsaver CPR + AED class above, but it also includes how to provide first aid for the following types of emergencies: injury, medical, environmental. Many times, the victim in an emergency will not need CPR but will just need some basic first aid in order to avoid the need for CPR/ AED utilization. This class is for the non-healthcare providers that want to take their emergency preparedness toolbox to the next level beyond just being CPR + AED trained, whether you have a work requirement or not.
CPR/ AED/ First Aid Course Highlights
- Adult/ child/ infant CPR/ AED
- First aid for adults (injury, medical, environmental emergencies)
Value of the AHA Heartsaver CPR + AED/ First Aid class
- AHA “Heartsaver” certification card
- The time of completing the class
- Utilization of the AED, high-quality manikins, other hands-on materials, as necessary
- Confidence in performing the CPR/ AED/ first aid skills in real-life
- AHA “Heartsaver” textbook (1 book per person is required)
- CPR + AED class is about 2.5 to 3 hours to learn the adult module for CPR AED
- (the optional child CPR AED module is an extra 2 hours)
- (the optional infant CPR module is an extra 1.5 hours)
- All times are approximations based on what previous students have done
- First Aid module by itself takes about 4.5 hours; first aid module taken with the CPR AED module(s) takes 3.5 to 4 hours
Format of the Class
* CPR/ AED/ First Aid complete classroom format (no AHA renewal classes available for these non-healthcare provider courses)
* Skills session format (Part 2 practice + Part 3 Testing) after the Part 1 class has been completed from onlineaha.org
Price of the Class
Need First Aid Only?
First aid without CPR is only $45. Call 214-704-3891 for details!
You can view pre-scheduled classes on the “Events” page & call 214-704-3891 to sign up for a class on the calendar or to make a customized class time!
Lifesaver CPR will travel to the client to teach the class or the client can come to one of Lifesaver CPR’s classrooms in McKinney, or Denton!
texascprcourse.com © 2017 CPR & First Aid, 214-704-3891
All individuals that schedule with Lifesaver CPR are required to follow Lifesaver CPR's rules found on texascprcourse.com (especially read the "FAQ" page of this website) as well as any applicable rules from the certifying association.
Lifesaver CPR strives for excellent customer service and hopes that you would refer others to learn from Lifesaver CPR in the future as a thank you for the great customer service you received. Your Lifesaver CPR instructor will strive to enhance your confidence in your CPR and first aid skills; this includes answering all of your questions and ensuring that you get the necessary hands-on practice.
American Heart Association Rules! "The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA." --AHA 2012 Program Administration Manuel
Note: As per the American Heart Association, all locations where CPR is taught have to be non-smoking locations.