American Heart Association “BLS for Healthcare Providers”
Are you a nurse, doctor, clinical exercise physiologist, dietitian, dentist, or other healthcare professional that suddenly found their AHA BLS certification expired? Maybe you are just entering nursing school, firefighting school, physical therapy school, or possibly a different healthcare educational arena. You might also be a family practice clinic in search of a time efficient while at the same time high quality CPR/ AED course. Lifesaver CPR can help out all of these types of individuals as well as any other healthcare professional with either their CPR + AED renewal of their certification card or their completely new BLS class.
* Adult, Child, Infant CPR
* for 2 person CPR & Pocket Mask for 1 person CPR
* Changes from the old 2005 American Heart Association ECC Guidelines to the current 2010 AHA ECC Guidelines
* Length: about 3.5 to 5.5 hours (time range is due to how many people are in the class, how many times the student(s) retake the test, etc.)
Value of the AHA BLS Certification Class
* AHA “BLS for Healthcare Providers” certification card upon completion
* The time of completing the class
* Utilization of the BVM (adult & infant), AED, high-quality manikins, other hands-on materials as necessary
* Confidence in performing the CPR/ AED skills in real-life
* AHA BLS student textbook (textbook is not included if the student already has the book)
- CPR/ AED complete class or renewal class
- Skills session (Part 2 practice + Part 3 Testing) after the Part 1 class has been completed from onlineaha.org
BLS certification option for the well experienced
- Ask about the testing only option!
- Must have a current certification card & BLS student textbook!
Price of the Class
AHA BLS (CPR/ AED) course is only $60 for classroom version & $38 for the skills session format!
Schedule now for the highest quality BLS class in North Texas: 214-704-3891!
You can view pre-scheduled classes on the “Events” page & call 214-704-3891 to sign up for a class on the calender or to make a customized class time!
Lifesaver CPR will travel to the client to teach the class or the client can come to one of Lifesaver CPR’s classrooms in McKinney, Allen, or Denton!
Sample Certification Card:
texascprcourse.com © 2015 CPR & First Aid, 214-704-3891
All individuals that schedule with Lifesaver CPR are required to follow Lifesaver CPR's rules found on texascprcourse.com (especially read the "FAQ" page of this website) as well as any applicable rules from the certifying association.
Lifesaver CPR strives for excellent customer service and hopes that you would refer others to learn from Lifesaver CPR in the future as a thank you for the great customer service you received. Your Lifesaver CPR instructor will strive to enhance your confidence in your CPR and first aid skills; this includes answering all of your questions and ensuring that you get the necessary hands-on practice.
American Heart Association Rules! "The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA." --AHA 2012 Program Administration Manuel
Note: As per the American Heart Association, all locations where CPR is taught have to be non-smoking locations.