- Classes/ Products
- CPR Success
CPR & First Aid
Are you a nurse, doctor, clinical exercise physiologist, dietitian, dentist, or other healthcare professional that suddenly found their AHA BLS certification expired? Maybe you are just entering nursing school, firefighting school, physical therapy school, or possibly a different healthcare educational arena. You might also be a family practice clinic in search of a time efficient while at the same time high quality CPR/ AED course. Lifesaver CPR can help out all of these types of individuals as well as any other healthcare professional with either their CPR + AED renewal of their certification card or their completely new BLS class.
* Adult, Child, Infant CPR
* for 2 person CPR & Pocket Mask for 1 person CPR
* Changes from the old 2005 American Heart Association ECC Guidelines to the current 2010 AHA ECC Guidelines
* Length: about 3.5 to 5.5 hours (time range is due to how many people are in the class, how many times the student(s) retake the test, etc.)
* AHA “BLS for Healthcare Providers” certification card upon completion
* The time of completing the class
* Utilization of the BVM (adult & infant), AED, high-quality manikins, other hands-on materials as necessary
* Confidence in performing the CPR/ AED skills in real-life
* AHA BLS textbook (textbook is not included if the student already has the book)
* CPR/ AED complete class or renewal class
* Skills session (Part 2 practice + Part 3 Testing) after the Part 1 class has been completed from onlineaha.org
AHA BLS (CPR/ AED) course is only $55 for classroom version & $35 for the skills session format! Schedule now for the highest quality BLS class in North Texas!
You can view pre-scheduled classes on the “Events” page & call 214-704-3891 to sign up for a class on the calendar or to make a customized class time!
Lifesaver CPR will travel to the client to teach the class or the client can come to one of Lifesaver CPR’s classrooms in McKinney or Plano!Pin It
Last updated by Tim Garbett at .