pet first aid class
The pet first aid class that Lifesaver CPR teaches is designed for those that desire to be emergency prepared for their dogs and cats. If you have a mischievous pet (i.e., dog, cat, kitten or puppy), or if taking care of other people’s pets are part of your business/ hobby (e.g., pet sitting, dog training), or you just have a big passion for dogs/ cats, this CPR/ first aid course for dogs/ cats is especially for you!
* cat/ dog first aid –> mechanism of injury, shock, poisoning, bleeding/ bandaging, severe allergic reaction with your pet, initial assessment, etc.
* CPR for dogs/ cats (includes different techniques for different size dogs)
* Length: about 3-6 hours, depending on whether it is the abbreviated class or not, the number of participants, etc.
Value for the course
* The time of completing the class
* Utilization of CASPER, the dog manikin, other hands-on materials, as necessary
* Confidence in performing the CPR/ first aid skills in real-life
* (paper student textbook is an extra cost) the student will still be able to see the book during class with the free pdf copy of the student textbook
Formats of the class
There is only a classroom format with either the abbreviated class or the full class.
This first aid and CPR class for pets is only $40 (This is the non-credit card/ non-Paypal price.) There is no certification card for this FYI participation class. All students can get a free electronic pdf book, or pay $15 + sales tax for a paper book while supplies last.
You can view pre-scheduled classes on the “Events” page & call 214-704-3891 to sign up for a class on the calendar or to make a customized class time!
Lifesaver CPR will travel to the client to teach the class or the client can come to one of Lifesaver CPR’s classrooms in McKinney, Denton!
texascprcourse.com © 2015 CPR & First Aid, 214-704-3891
All individuals that schedule with Lifesaver CPR are required to follow Lifesaver CPR's rules found on texascprcourse.com (especially read the "FAQ" page of this website) as well as any applicable rules from the certifying association.
Lifesaver CPR strives for excellent customer service and hopes that you would refer others to learn from Lifesaver CPR in the future as a thank you for the great customer service you received. Your Lifesaver CPR instructor will strive to enhance your confidence in your CPR and first aid skills; this includes answering all of your questions and ensuring that you get the necessary hands-on practice.
American Heart Association Rules! "The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA." --AHA 2012 Program Administration Manuel
Note: As per the American Heart Association, all locations where CPR is taught have to be non-smoking locations.