American Heart Association “Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED” Class
This class is for all childcare providers that want/ need a comprehensive/ thorough first aid CPR AED class.
The American Heart Association states that the following individuals should take the class. “Companies with a workforce where First Aid CPR AED training may prove invaluable for the safety of both their employees and customers (childcare workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp
counselors, coaches, etc.). The general public that desires to be prepared for an emergency in any setting (parents, grandparents, babysitters and guardians).” (viewed 10-5-17, http://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/idc/groups/ahaecc-public/@wcm/@ecc/documents/downloadable/ucm_490392.pdf)
Primary Concepts in the Class
- “Pediatric First Aid Basics (bleeding/bandaging, allergic reactions, use an
epinephrine pen, bites, stings, drowning, burns, asthma, and more)
- Child CPR AED
- Child Choking
- Infant Choking
- Adult CPR AED (optional)
- Adult Choking (optional)”
(viewed 10-5-17, http://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/idc/groups/ahaecc-public/@wcm/@ecc/documents/downloadable/ucm_490392.pdf)
- “Heartsaver classroom courses feature group interaction and hands-on coaching and feedback from an AHA Instructor. Classroom courses may be conducted onsite at the company’s location or a at local training center in your area.” (viewed 10-5-17, http://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/idc/groups/ahaecc-public/@wcm/@ecc/documents/downloadable/ucm_490392.pdf)
- Only $80 per person, includes the required student textbook (only “pediatric first aid” and “child/ infant CPR AED” modules included within the class)
- Only $90 per person, includes the required student textbook as well as any additional optional modules not included in the $80 per person price
- Gain the confidence to save a life
- “Heartsaver blended courses include an online portion and a hands-on portion. The online portion can be completed at work, at home, or wherever you have internet access. The hands-on skills practice and testing session is conducted in-person with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor” (viewed 10-5-17, http://ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org/idc/groups/ahaecc-public/@wcm/@ecc/documents/downloadable/ucm_490392.pdf)
- Only $50 per person!
- Gain the confidence to respond to an emergency situation
- The online part must be completed prior to the skills session from onlineaha.org
- The online part includes the required student textbook
Contact Lifesaver CPR to schedule your class today (214-704-3891, firstname.lastname@example.org)!
texascprcourse.com © 2018 CPR & First Aid, 214-704-3891
All individuals that schedule with Lifesaver CPR are required to follow Lifesaver CPR's rules found on texascprcourse.com (especially read the "FAQ" page of this website) as well as any applicable rules from the certifying association.
Lifesaver CPR strives for excellent customer service and hopes that you would refer others to learn from Lifesaver CPR in the future as a thank you for the great customer service you received. Your Lifesaver CPR instructor will strive to enhance your confidence in your CPR and first aid skills; this includes answering all of your questions and ensuring that you get the necessary hands-on practice.
American Heart Association Rules! "The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA." --AHA 2012 Program Administration Manuel
Note: As per the American Heart Association, all locations where CPR is taught have to be non-smoking locations.